Accounting Services include:
- General book keeping and payrolls services
- Financial statements; quarterly and annual report preparation
- Assist in establish accounting systems and staff training to new and existing employees
- Provision of temporary accountants
- Develop business plans and forecasts
- Advice on the use of capital
The firm provides a wide range of Canadian tax services to individuals, expatriates, investors and to companies including self-employed, family business and corporations. The Firm also helps to formulate clients’ tax planning in accordance with their specific residency status and business situations. It also has extensive experience in assisting clients to handle different tax queries raised by the Canada Revenue Agency.
Personal Tax Services::
- Personal tax return, and tax planning for residents and non-residents
- Client representation to CRA income tax audit
Company Tax Services:
- New business incorporation, company name search, restructuring
- Business tax planning, filing, capital gain tax; SR&ED tax credit
- Bookkeeping; maintenance of accounting books and records
- Preparation of periodic and annual accounts
- Representation to government and CRA queries
M&K CPAs LLP is well connected to lawyers, insurance agents, trust, financial advisors, and immigration advisors; and is able to access the required expertise and provide clients a comprehensive service.
Ready to Talk?
For any inquiries on the services we provide, please feel free to contact us.